Last month we hosted a sherry night with our amigos at Spanish Particular. The sherry masterclass showcased five different sherry styles, each delectably paired with an authentic tapas dish. If you didn’t make it don’t despair, head on down to Spanish Particular and make your own pairings from their tasty menu or keep an eye out for our next event near you. Check out the line-up from the evening below to make your mouth water.
- Tio Pepe Fino – Clams serrano ham
- Viña AB Amontillado – Courgette flower stuffed with wild mushrooms & goats cheese
- Alfonso Oloroso – Beef shin, morcilla & potatoes
- Leonor Palo Cortado – Wild red tuna loin tartar & avocado
- Solera 1847 Cream – Cream, rhubarb & pistachio
Spanish Particular is a permanent Pop up in Brockley, South East London. The team Dioni Martinez & Jose Ricarte were born in Elche, a city recognised by the World Heritage for its cultural and gastronomic delights and have a long history with tasty Spanish cuisine.
Hailing from a culture where prowess in the kitchen (and the secrets thereof) are passed down through the generations, the team at Spanish Particular have paired their intimate knowledge of Spanish food with the skills they have picked up over the years at a number of Spanish and British fine dining restaurants.