During the Feria de Jerez the streets come alive with lights, music and flamenco whilst locals sip chilled Fino sherry in the sunshine.
From 3rd to 17th May high octane restaurant Street XO is bringing the magic of Feria to Mayfair with a special sherry matching menu and sherry cocktail creations. Dabiz Munoz, chef of Madrid’s only 3 Michelin-starred restaurant, opened Street XO in London in November 2016 to create a revolution to the fine dining scene with its unique ‘avant-garde’ style. Street XO’s innovative approach creates a roller coaster ride of flavours in their dishes.
Book at Street XO to celebrate Feria season with the following sherry-themed delights:
- Tokyo – Jerez! with Leonor Palo Cortado £14
- A Scottish Man in Jerez with Viña AB Amontillado £15
- Andalusian Bienmesabe Gibson with Tio Pepe Fino En Rama £15
- “El Quillo” de Manhattan with Alfonso Oloroso £16
- Olé! Alexander with Apostoles Palo Cortado £15
Food & Gonzalez Byass sherry pairing menu – £28
- Tio Pepe Fino En Rama (50ml) & Irish Oyster on Holiday to Acapulco!
- Viña AB Amontillado (50ml) & Hamachi Usuzukuri
- Solera 1847 Cream (50ml) & Croquettes “La Pedroche”