Artichokes have a reputation of being difficult when it comes to wine pairing as they often make the wine taste sweet but this isn’t a problem for the bone-dry Tio Pepe. Artichokes are a Fino friend in the kitchen and at the table!
- 2 artichokes
- 1 tsbp. olive oil
- 1 tsbp. soja
- 1 tsbp of flour
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 cooked king prawns
- 1 glass of Tio Pepe
- Add the artichokes to a hot pan with olive oil.
- Once golden brown add the garlic.
- A few seconds later add the flour and when it is slightly toasted add the cooked king prawns.
- Finally add the soja, Tio Pepe, water and parsley.
- Simmer until the sauce reduces and serve.